Service Delivery Representative (REMOTE)
We are actively seeking an entry-level Service Delivery Representative to join the company’s Miami, Florida office. Due to the current COVID-19 circumstances, this position will be a remote opportunity until further notice. The ideal candidate is highly personable, detail-oriented, and highly motivated. This position is vital member of the Service Delivery Group and will provide high-level customer service and administrative support to the Service Delivery Manager. Responsibilities include the following:
- Primary responsibility: effectively responding to inbound phone or email inquiries from customers related to the Credit4Work Loan Program and/or existing customer loans.
- Initiating outbound phone and email contact with customers regarding loan applications, loans and customer information. This includes collections of non-paying accounts.
- Proactively solve customer issues related to customer’s online application or fulfillment process or customer dashboard review.
- Provide assistance to customers with new and/or refinance loan application processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional business units to improve the customer experience.
- Provide status update reporting on open items or issues to Service Delivery Manager/Management.
- Participate in weekly status update call with the Operations team.
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned.
- Demonstrated knowledge with consumer loans in a customer service environment.
- Experience resolving customer service issues with installment loan processing systems.
- Knowledge of installment loan funding and payment transactions.
- Knowledge of payroll systems and related processes is plus.
- Assist with implementing and tracking results of customer interactions as part of the continual process improvement initiatives of Credit4Work!
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high-volume environment.
- Detailed oriented, strong follow-up skills, multitasking and organization skills with the ability to prioritize tasks in order to meet the business requirements and deadlines.
- Basic Computer knowledge (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, ect.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated; able to work both independently to complete tasks and respond to customer requests, as well as collaborating with others to utilize resources and knowledge of others in identifying quality solutions.
- High school diploma; some college preferred.
- 2 years of consumer installment loan experience including customer service, new loan set-up and collections activities; preferably in a consumer loan or professional services environment.
- Background in Salesforce.com, Call Fire and Data-X Skip Tracing is a plus.
Applicants can send resume and cover letter to: Careers@Creditworksonline.com